Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tips and Tidbits-Home Life "Holiday" Commentary

Home Life Commentary: original post on 12-29-2009

Holiday Fun

Holiday super rush!!! Glad its over? Well, a small part of me is...but all in all, I love the holidays and it was wonderful to spend Christmas this year with my family and my 6 month old son, Samuel. My husband and I were so excited to see his little face light up with the tree and his eyes following the lights and ornaments. Being his first Christmas, we wanted to make it extra special for him and our oldest, Jack. We read stories from our favorite Christmas books, watched Charlie Brown Christmas (and all the rest of our Christmas favorites). With mugs of hot chocolate by a roaring fire, we had a great time together...and a white Christmas in Texas too! Christmas traditions are something that I have never forgotten and it is very important to me that my children remember the same experiences. Instill new traditions with your family...whether its stringing popcorn on the tree, reading Christmas stories or baking cookies for Santa; these will be memories you'll never forget. Hope you all had a merry one as well. Keep coming back for more Home Life Commentary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails