Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shop at Appleseed Gifts

Looking for an awesome gift?? Welcome to my shopping page! This is the place to go to find that perfect gift for friends, family...or maybe to yourself. Shhh...I won't tell.

Check out some good quality, "heart" made products that are fun and fabulous! And prices to match!

Effective April 1st, there will be a minimum of a $2 shipping charge for all orders, so take advantage of FREE shipping on select items from now until then!!!

Jewelry
Appleseed Gifts


Accessories
Appleseed Gifts


Wearables
Appleseed Gifts


Gifts


Bath n' Body
Appleseed Gifts


Baby and Children
KidsCharacters


For the Home


Thank you for shopping at Appleseed Gifts!



3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the new look! I'm going to go look at all your products that you're selling and check out your new blogs! I've been offline for a few days, so I feel like I'm way behind!

    Great job though, everything looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great...thanks so much!!!
    Janette Wright - designer of Encouragement/Celebration Pocket Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those Funky Green Earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails