Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rubber Chicken Challenge

So I've got some new and exciting stuff going on over at SuperStinkyBoys and I wanted to let you ladies in on it!

First up, I've begun what I call the Rubber Chicken Challenge! Creating as many meals as possible out of ONE 6 lb Roast Chicken...its gonna be interesting. Check out Meal #1!



Photobucket



I'm also beginning a short series of posts called Stuff from Old Jeans...and it's just that...stuff made or re-purposed from old jeans. A challenge to be creative!



You've already seen my first old jean project show-cased for Mad Skills Monday. Find the tutorials for these here and here.

Now meet this little guy!



See the tut on him here!

So head on over and check it all out! Feel free to snag buttons for your blog (they are included in the posts) so you won't miss out of the fun!



Photobucket


Happy crafting!
Ginger
Appleseed Gifts

Have a tip to share?? Contact me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails