Friday, April 16, 2010

Bringing Back a Favorite!

So everyone LOVED the Raindrop Collection that was on the shopping page a while back...many of you wonderful ladies commented on it! So, I decided to make another set!

What do you think???
I just love the cool blues and hints of aqua in this piece...absolutely one of my favs! The pendent there is not shown on a chain, just FYI, but it does come with one of your choice.

Now if you just HAVE to have this...check it out on the Jewelry shopping page!

Here are some other cute designs I came up with recently...some may look a little familiar, others are new!


I am lov'n these Cream Dangle earrings...battling on whether or not I wanna keep them for myself!! (Yikes...did I just say that out loud...?)

Ginger
Appleseed Gifts

3 comments:

  1. Love these Ginger! {and I know first hand how amazing your work is} You have an eye for grouping great colors together!

    Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase! Hope you have a great week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those clear earrings. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails