Monday, February 8, 2010

About Me

Nice to meet you!





















About Me:

I am a Christian, stay at home mother of 2 boys and wife of one awesome man. I began this blog as a way to earn a living while staying with my babies and as a creative outlet for writing, crafting, cooking and everything else I love.















"Mom on a Mission" Statement:
Appleseed Gifts has been born out of love, compassion, and hard-work. It is my mission that every woman that visits here gets a little inspiration, either through commentary on everyday life or a few gifts for loving friends. My quality, "heart" made products are guaranteed to please the eye and soul.
Sincerely,

Ginger Cochran
Appleseed Gifts

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ginger, thanks for visiting my blog. I read about Jackie and I'm sorry for your loss. My mother died of lung cancer also. She died in 2002 at the age of 58. Her illness was very short also. She went into the hospital on a Thursday and died the next Thursday. We had no idea she was sick at all. She had fallen in the shower and when she went into the hospital they found out she had 7 metastatic tumors in the brain. It wasn't the mass in her lung that killed her it was her mets. Sorry about all the details but my fingers just kept going. I believe we have to fight for a cure and I think we have Jackie and my mother up in Heaven helping us each day!

    Thank you for letting me share my story!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails