Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tips and Tidbits

"Stay at Home" Life Commentary
Continued...

Hi all,

After the birth of my second child, my husband and I decided that I should stay home with our two boys. As we all know, staying at home presents a real financial issue for many families. Can't afford the daycare...can't live without the pay check...etc. My husband and I faced this ourselves and many changes had to be made in order to balance everything out.

I really wanted to find a way to work at home. I researched for some time on work at home packages, evening jobs, and part time night jobs...but nothing panned out. I wanted to be home but also doing something I liked and something I was proud of.

I started researching stay at home mom owned business and was surprised that there is a whole market out there for quality hand/home-made products and that being at home with the kids was possible after all.

Staying at home is now my priority and working at home with the children is a blast. It is not an easy task; what with the constant interruptions, noise from toys and videos, and the ever-present, “Mommy, I want a drink!”. But I love my kiddo's and the crafts I make. Now I know that I can have both in my life! Many Blessings!

Ginger
Appleseed Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails